Hello! As an EFSC-Palm Bay student, you must consider the Palm Bay Library as
Everything the library offers, including all the services, are designed for you: we want you to succeed!
If there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know. Good luck with your education.
"Feed your mind and change your life!"
[Research & Reference Help] [Databases] [Computers with Microsoft Applications] [Leisure Reading] [Scanners] [New DVDs & Movies] [DVD & VHS Players] [In-library-use Laptops] [Wireless] [Study & Conference Rooms] [Workstation] [Black & White Copier] & much more!
Your Student I.D. is also your library card.
How do you get a student I.D.?
1. Print out your registration
2. Bring a photo I.D.
3. Go to the library’s circulation desk.
4. It’s FREE!
You can borrow up to 10 items.
Books are loaned for 3 weeks.
Videos/Movies are loaned for 7 days.
1. You need the book title.
2. You need the book’s call number.
3. Go to the right collection: “Circulating Collection,” “New Books,” “McNaughton”…
4. Follow the letters and then numbers of the call number.