1) Forget the Internet. Google, Yahoo! & Bing, etc., will not be helpful.
2) Start with the library’s databases (use the banner link above or this link: databases): log in with your B-number and pin (birthday: MMDDYY).
3) Select a discipline or field:
Suggestions: Behavioral(Psychology)Social Sciences, Education, or Health & Medicine
4) Select a database
Behavioral (Psychology) Social Sciences -----> Social Science Full Text, PsyArticles
Health & Medicine ----->
Health & Medicine ----->Medline, CINAHL
5) When searching within a database, use the default setting and enter your field, discipline or subject, for example: nursing, health, high school…
[in another search box, use variations of: survey*, question*, survey* OR question* --the asterisk is a wildcard to represent all continuations of the term.]
* Do not forget to only return results for the last two years.
* Please match the discipline with the database.
6) Your assignment requires the article come from a peer-reviewed journal, which is a higher standard journal. There is a database setting you select before the search that will give you this result. Not all databases offer this option, however. Another way to discover if a journal is a peer-reviewed journal is to visit the journal's official website on the Internet.
Note: MEDLINE is 99% peer-reviewed journals, so there's no limiter box.